top of page
America Needs Fatima Rosary Rally
- Mon, Jun 19Branches Christian Rest & Renewal CenterRetreat Facilitator: Damian Zynda, ThD. How does holiness happen? This retreat day is designed to lead the retreatant in a personal journey of discovery leading to conversion and ultimately union with God.
- Fri, Jul 14Branches Christian Rest & Renewal CenterRetreat Facilitated by Lena Shipley The Most Holy Mass celebrated by Rev. Anthony Amato This retreat will delve into these mysteries: God is with us, the story of the Eucharist, the True Presence of Christ and Bread for the journey.
- Fri, Aug 04Branches Christian Rest & Renewal CenterRetreat Facilitator: Rick Paolini. Healing Mass celebrant: Rev. Lukasz Kopala During this retreat we will discuss and reflect on how scripture, passages from St. Faustina's Diary and life experiences will help us to find Christ's gift of Peace designed uniquely for each of us. Healing Mass at 3PM.
- Thu, Aug 24Branches Christian Rest & Renewal CenterFacilitators: Deacon Ward Nolan & Jayne Badano-Bidwell. Most Holy Mass celebrated by Rev. Jeffrey Tunnicliff During this retreat, we will look at the biblical roots of the liturgy and uncover the meaning of each part of the Holy Mass, the means by which we encounter God in the most profound way.
- Sat, Sep 09Branches Christian Rest & Renewal CenterFacilitators: Nancy Potter and Donna Wieand The Most Holy Mass celebrated by Rev. Augustine Chumo Learn what it means to be consecrated to Jesus through Our Blessed Mother; especially in these times in our Church and world today.
bottom of page